Assistant Site Services Officer/ Caretaker - Willenhall Community Primary School
We are seeking a hardworking individual, with relevant experience as a caretaker or with a maintenance background, to join us as soon as possible.
Duties will include:-
- opening and closing of the school
- acting as a nominated key holder
- driving the school minibus (training will be given)
- carrying out maintenance within the school, ensuring the inside and outside environment are well maintained and meet the highest standards for Health and Safety requirements
- ensuring the premises are cleaned to the schools high standards.
The successful candidate will have high expectations, use their initiative and have a sense of pride in their work. Other necessary qualities include confidentiality, excellent time-management and being able to work on your own initiative and under pressure, with a willingness to contribute to the continued improvement of our school. Experience of maintenance, plumbing and DIY is essential and within a school setting would be an advantage.
Applications packs are available to download from below and are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to the school
Closing Date: 16th January 2021
Interview Date: 20th January 2022
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.