Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV60421
Chuckery Primary School
Level 3 Teaching Assistant SCP 9-17 Pro Rata salary: £16,327 - £19,130 per annum
The Governors at Chuckery Primary are seeking to appoint a committed Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team. Initially the role will include supporting children in Year 2 but will involve work across the school in the future.
We need someone who will
- Have an appropriate Level 3 qualification
- Have experience and confidence working with children in at least two year groups in a primary school setting
- Be able to plan and develop provision with class teachers and the Special Needs leader to meet the needs of individual children
- Have high expectations of every child
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be willing to be proactive in developing their career
In return we can offer
- A commitment to your own professional development
- Support from the Inclusion Team and wider Leadership Team
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success.
- A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
Closing Date for applications is 12 pm on Monday 17th January 2022
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 24th January 2022
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on 10th January at 4pm, 11th January at 2pm or 13th January at 2pm.
If you would like to come and visit then please call 01922 449104 on 4th or 5th January to book a place.
Chuckery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Please download the application form from the WMJOBS website or our school website, complete and email to email@example.com
CV’s will not be accepted.