7 days left
Mayfield Preparatory School
Part-time Cleaner Required
Start date: February 2022
Salary: £9.40 per hour
Hours of work are from 3:45pm to 18:30pm (13 hours) Monday to Friday.
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking and committed part-time cleaner.
Duties will include:
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.) and use cleaning equipment (eg scrubber drier etc.)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Own Transport
The successful candidate will have good literacy skills, be able to carry out regular procedures, routines and clean the premises to an extremely high standard. They will also need to be flexible and pro-active to ensure the school is well maintained, and the school is kept secure at all times. They must also be willing to go the extra mile.
Closing Date: 12 Noon Monday 31st January 2022 Interview Date: TBC
Successful applicants will be subject to identity and enhanced DBS checks. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Application forms are available on the school website: www.mayfieldprep.co.uk