Teaching Support Assistant Level 4
The Academy Committee of St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy wish to appoint a Level 4 Teaching Support Assistant for 25hrs per week.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
- An understanding of, and commitment to, Catholic education.
- Experience in working with children in Early Years or Key Stage 1
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of strategies that will ensure the progress of children with additional needs
- Have high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- The ability to liaise effectively with staff and contribution to assessment of learning
- Relevant qualifications/experience or training ( GCSE Maths and English) Working towards or achieved Level 3 NVQ)
The successful candidates are assured that:
- The school provides a happy, welcoming environment in which pupils are valued.
- High quality support, induction and mentoring
- Delightful pupils
- Enthusiastic staff who enjoy working as a team
St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. St Wilfrid’s are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
For further details of this post, please contact Mrs. Lavelle, Academy Manager
Application forms are available via the school office
Closing date for applications 17th January 2022 midday
Short listing: TBC
Please contact Mrs. Denise Lavelle, Academy Manager for an application form at email@example.com or call 01782 235676.
St Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy,
Queens Avenue,Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 6EE