L3 Learning Support Practitioner EYFS - Wrekin View Primary School & Nursery
3 days left
L3 Learning Support Practitioner - EYFS - Wrekin View Primary School & Nursery
£19,312 - £19,698 pro rata 39 weeks (£10.01 - £10.21 per hour) 32.5 Hours Per Week Monday to Friday Term Time + PD Days (3)
To start as soon as possible following successful completion of pre-employment checks.
At Wrekin View we have 2 Nursery rooms, Wrekin Giants for 2-3 year olds, and the Nursery for 3-4 year olds.
Due to the growth of our Early Years provision we are seeking to appoint a kind, caring, motivated, enthusiastic and reliable Learning Support Assistant to join our professional EYFS team. You will provide a supportive environment for pupils in accessing the curriculum. Experience of working with young children is essential as well as a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and recent changes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have patience and empathy towards pupils.
- Be calm, clear and have a consistent approach to working with children.
- Understand and value the importance of a nurturing environment.
- Have the ability to engage a young child in using innovative and creative ideas to support learning.
- Show an awareness and interest in the curiosity approach of learning.
- Understanding of how children develop early speech and language.
- Demonstrate good literacy and ICT skills.
We would welcome applications from Level 2, and training and experiences will be provided.
For further information please contact the school and ask to speak to Mr Adrian Pembleton (Head Teacher)
Application forms are available from our website www.wrekinviewprimary.co.uk or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Friday 21 January 2022 12 Noon
Interview Date: Week beginning 28 January 2022