1:1 TA for EHCP child
TA2, points 5-6
27.50 hours per week
The Governors of Cleeve Prior School are seeking to appoint a caring, committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team, to work 1:1 with an EHCP child. You will need to use your experience to support the child, ensuring that they are safe, engaged and encouraged with their independent learning. You will develop close working relationships, helping them with both academic and social skills for their life ahead.
This is an excellent chance for anyone with enthusiasm and a caring nature to join our team. Cleeve Prior School is a wonderful and exciting place to be with incredible children, beautiful grounds and an excellent academic and mental health provision.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have the relevant qualifications to support this role
- have experience of working with primary age children
- have the ability to manage and encourage students to become independent learners, supporting their welfare alongside their emotional and behavioural development
- can provide a learning environment that enables all children to meet their potential
- are an effective communicator who can establish and sustain constructive relationships with children and adults
- have a positive and nurturing personality
- can demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team
- are willing to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community
- are committed to school improvement and raising levels of pupil achievement.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
Tel: 01789 772276, Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 31st January 2022