Headteacher - Knypersley First School
HEADTEACHER – KNYPERSLEY FIRST SCHOOL
Group 3, L11-L24 (Subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions)
Required for September 2022
After the recent promotion of one of our Executive Team, The Children First Learning Partnership is delighted to be seeking to appoint a passionate and visionary leader to the role of Headteacher at Knypersley First School. This post will commence in September 2022 with salary starting on L16.
We are looking to appoint a leader who:
- Has the vision, integrity and ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to a higher level.
- Values the benefits of collaborative working as part of a multi academy trust.
- Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with both children and adults.
- Has a proven track record of leadership and development to lead the school through its next Ofsted inspection.
- Will, throughout the ongoing pandemic and beyond, work with key stakeholders and groups to reaffirm the school’s role to support and enhance the local community.
- Has the very highest expectations for every one of our pupils.
- Has a broad range of teaching experience.
We can offer:
- A caring and extremely popular school with a strong inclusive ethos placing children and people at the heart of everything that we do.
- A supportive and effective leadership team.
- A school with a wide range of facilities and resources.
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly pupils who are engaged and very motivated to learn.
- A highly committed Local Advisory Board.
- A well-established centralised and supportive MAT team to strategically support the development of resources, buildings and financial capacity.
- A strong and active PTFA who consistently contribute to the school.
Applicants will only be considered if they have visited the school as part of the application process. This must be booked via Mrs A. Heath 01782 973810
Further details about the role can be found in the Application Pack on www.wmjobs.co.uk
Application deadline is 12 noon on Wednesday 19th January 2022.