Lunchtime Playworker - Balsall Common Primary School
£18562.00 - £19312.00 p.a. pro rata (actual salary £4,434). Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
10.0 Hours per Week
We currently have a vacancy for a lunchtime playworker to join our effective midday team between 11.30am to 1.30pm (term time only)
Although no previous experience is necessary, you should have the following qualities;
• Have an interest in working with children
• Be able to assist children in the dining room, encouraging a positive meal time experience
• Be able to engage and organise playground activities
• Be able to supervise wet play sessions in a classroom environment
• Be able to attend to minor accidents and pupils who become unwell
• Be dedicated, reliable and able to work as part of a team
• Be an excellent role model for our children
If so, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please see the attached job description or contact Mrs Carlington on 01676 532254 ext. 423. Applications to be made using the CST application form only. CVs will not be accepted.
Balsall Common Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.