Team Manager - Children's Disabilities Team
This is an exciting time to be joining Dudley. Through our ‘Child Friendly Dudley’ agenda we have the highest ambitions for our children and young people.
We have a well-established improvement programme; endorsed by the Department for Education and we are committed to ensuring that every child with special needs or disabilities achieves their full potential.
As a Local Area, we guarantee that we will:
- Do what we say
- Move with purpose and energy
- Treat people as we would like to be treated
- Be the best we can Together, we will ensure that every child achieves their potential and we will help them to achieve positive outcomes and improved lives.
We have clear principles and values and we will ensure that
- All our children and young people are at the heart of all our improvements
- Service improvements are a Dudley partnership-wide responsibility
- Co-production is a key ingredient for successful communication
- We will have in place a skilled, motivated and effective Childrens Disabled Team at the council
- We have accurate and timely data on which to base effective decisions
- We will increase the opportunities for SEND children and young people to be heard
- We will develop effective and meaningful short breaks that helps families enjoy time doing activities they want either together or apart.
Dudley borough is a great place to call home and with the launch of our community-led vision “Forging a Future for All” now is the time to join us and be part of this exciting journey.
With ambitious plans to create a thriving borough, where people want to live, work and visit, the vision is built on organisations across the borough working together.
We want you to be part of this journey and support Dudley to continue to thrive.
The service is in the process of transferring from Adults Services to Childrens Services
Short listing will be Friday 28th January 2022
Interviews for this position will be held on Monday 7th February 2022
For enquiries in relation to this vacancy, please contact Toni Dawodu on 01384 8164295 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/