Waste Stock Control Operative
WOLVERHAMPTON CITY COUNCIL
WASTE STOCK CONTROL OPERATIVE
Applications are invited for a suitably experienced candidate to ensure the services bin stock levels are maintained, delivered, retrieved, and repaired. The applicant will also monitor and replenish PPE as and when required.
The applicant will also be responsible for cleaning the external hard surfaces of the depot, keeping the yard tidy and report any identified repairs required.
1 x WASTE STOCK CONTROL OPERATIVE
£20,092 - £21,748 (pay award pending)
- Have a good standard of English, reading and maths
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Must have previous experience in delivery duties & stock control
- Operating a 3.5t tail lift vehicle
- Bin repair & maintenance
- Patient, courteous, reliable & enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and be able to work alone with a critical eye for detail
- Be committed to the best interest of the service, it’s customers & the City Council
Willingness to take on further training