Children's Home Registered Manager
5 days left
Want to be a Registered Manager for a children’s home. Do you have the following level of experience?
· Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children;
· Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
We are interested in hearing from former or current registered managers, deputy managers, Team Leaders. We are looking for candidates who are motivated and enthusiastic about working with children in care.
For the right candidate we are prepared to offer a generous salary and benefits we will also be offering a bonus scheme for achieving outcomes and for own personal performances.
Now a little about the provision the home you will be managing is small semi detached property and will only cater to two residential children. Yellow Door Services is all about the support and care we can provide the children in our care and this is precisely why we have opted to only open our very first home for two children rather than 3+.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and qualifications to make a difference to some of the most vulnerable children in our society then please do get in contact.
We are looking for an inspirational person who can manage and develop an inspiring team in the delivery of high-quality care and service that puts children and young people first. The ideal candidate will have a kind, friendly and very approachable personality and most importantly have a passion for working with children and young people.
You will need to develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development as well as maintaining high standards and ensure compliance with Ofsted Regulations and Quality Standards.
What we can offer as a Children's Home Registered Manager?
- Salary £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
As a Children's Home Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be registered with Ofsted or get registered with Ofsted
- Manage the day to day running of the children's home
- Ensuring the highest quality of care are delivered at all times
- Managing your team and homes budgets
- Ensuring that all current legislation is met and exceeded
- Develop and maintain key relationships with children, staff parents and professionals.
- Be aware and safeguard young people's emotional and physical wellbeing
- Lead the home through all Ofsted inspections
- Work to explore best practice in the home
The right candidate will have excellent organisational, interpersonal and effective supervision skills. The candidate will have the ability to cope with and remain calm in challenging and demanding situations and be flexible to meet the needs of the home.
As a Children's Home Registered Manager, you will have:
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Residential Care or equivalent
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England) or equivalent or working towards – Funding can be provided for the right candidate
- Prior experience being registered with Ofsted as a Registered Manager or within the last 5 years has 2 years’ experience of working in a residential care setting for children and has a minimum 1 years supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted and relevant legislation
Annual Salary: up to £40,000 - £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – Flexible part time work considered for the right candidate
Salary: £40,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children (Required)
- Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or equivalent (Preferred) – Funding can be provided for the right candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
For further details do not hesitate to contact us:-