Lunchtime Supervisor - St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
Grade: Grade 1, Point 1-2 (£18,110 - £18,471 paid pro rata)
Hours: 8.75 hours per week, 38 weeks per year - Monday – Friday 11.30am – 1.15pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
The Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a reliable hardworking and organised Lunchtime Supervisor to join the team at St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break period, in accordance with the laid down procedures and practices of the school.
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and supplementary must be completed and are available to download on our website at www.romeromac.com and should be submitted to email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am 21st January 2022
Interview Date: 27th January 2022