Teacher of Physics - Finham Park School
Salary: TMS1- UPS 3 (£25,714-£41,604),
Contract Type: Full Time (Part time could be considered)
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: April 2022 (September 2022 start could be considered)
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we offer:
• Our large and successful Science Faculty is where teachers are committed to developing active learning strategies to challenge and inspire all our students. Science is extremely popular at GCSE, Advanced and Vocational Levels. Further information is available via the link on our website – http://www.finhampark.co.uk. You will be joining a team of strong and enthusiastic Science teachers and technicians who are committed to delivering a high quality, lively, interesting curriculum to challenge and inspire all our students. You will be required to teach science at Key Stage 3, 4 and Physics to Advanced Level standard.
• Finham Park is a popular, successful and exciting secondary comprehensive school of over 1,500 students and is consistently oversubscribed. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' for the second time in 2015. Standards are consistently above national averages with us being a high performing school that received 'World Class' status for the second time in 2018.
• We provide a wealth of CPD opportunities for staff across a range of stages in their careers. The CPD responds to the needs of the school, the staff and the Multi Academy Trust through our Teaching School, The Lion Alliance.
• We have a commitment to improving staff well-being through a school well-being charter and a commitment to improving work-life balance.
• The school offers a number of onsite benefits including free parking, a high quality staffroom, on site café and access to a gym.
Find out more about life at the school from social media:
What you offer:
• Someone who is committed and motivated professional with an ambitious vision for the subject.
• An experienced teacher who wants to work in a leading Academy focused on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
• A team player.
How to Apply:
Please see below an applicastion pack available to download.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com by Monday 17th January 2022 at 9am with the interview date being Thursday 27th January 2022.
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Finham Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.