L14/L20 - £58,135 - £67,364
Holland House Infant School and Nursery
Tel: 0121 464 3654 Website: www.hollandh.bham.sch.uk
The Governing Board at Holland House Infant School and Nursery are seeking to appoint a creative, inspirational and innovative leader who has a deep commitment to securing excellent outcomes for our amazing children.
Holland House is a small two form entry school with an inclusive ethos which prides itself on working closely with all our families and the community. The Governors and the staff are proud of our children and all that they achieve. We are now looking to appoint the right person to help take us on our continuing learning journey.
We are looking for a senior leader who:
- is ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of what outstanding teaching,
learning and assessment look like
- can ensure high quality provision in teaching through coaching and
- can monitor and use data assessment to help raise standards for all
- has the highest expectations of learning and behaviour
- is able to actively promote the welfare, well-being and safeguarding of all
- has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate, lead and inspire
In return we can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- a highly supportive team of staff, Governors and parents/carers
- exceptional CPD opportunities
- a chance for you to be part of a school with a strong sense of family
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and will take place in the week commencing 10 January 2022, please contact Mrs Bond on 0121 464 3654.
Closing date: 17 January 2022, 12 noon
For further details and application pack please email email@example.com quoting reference ES2209. Alternatively, you can download an application pack. Completed application form should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.