Office Manager - Pennyhill Primary
Our Office Manager has retired after a long career at Pennyhill so we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced person to take over the running of our busy school office from 28th February 2022
Pennyhill is a large primary school situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We are a three form entry primary school. We have a wonderful and dedicated staff team. Together, our pupils and staff make Pennyhill a fantastic place to work.
Our school office can be busy so we are looking for a skilled, committed, enthusiastic and efficient School Office Manager who is able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality support for the school. The successful candidate will be smart, presentable and able to build a strong rapport with parents, staff, contractors, visitors and guests on school business.
You will need:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• To be competent in the use of ICT packages.
• A positive, caring ethos and culture
• To be able to work both independently and as part of a team
The main requirements of the post are summarised below:
• Day-to-day management of the school office
• Management and supervision of staff
• Dealing with all enquiries effectively, efficiently and politely
• Provide support to the Head Teacher and Senior Staff
• Maintaining and updating pupil records
• Pupil admissions and school transfer information
• Data collation, including the census
The job description with full details and an application form are available from the school office and should be returned to Miss E Williams (Headteacher)
Closing date Tuesday 18th January at 9:00am
Interviews week beginning 24th January 2022
37 hours per week, term time plus 1 week, permanent
Band D, SCP 9-17 £20,903-£24,491 pro rata (£10.83-£12.69 per hour) (actual £18,571 - £21,853 per annum)
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich B71 3BU
Tuesday 18 January 2022 at 9.00am