Lunchtime Supervisor - St Peter’s (VC) C of E First School
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, caring, positive and enthusiastic person to join our lunchtime team. The successful person will help to care for the children and supervise lunchtime activities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will set up and clear away the dining hall
- Will help during the service of the meals
- Will assist pupils where necessary
- Will help develop and encourage good table manners
- Can form positive and caring relationships with children which motivates them to learn, grow and be confident
- Is kind, friendly and understanding
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and third parties.
- Is a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos and wider community of the Woodland’s Federation
- Will actively encourage pupils in safe, enjoyable games while they are in the playground
- Will assist with first aid
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to work with a dedicated team of staff where you will be respected and your work will be valued.
- Caring, warm and friendly schools, well supported by Governors and Parents.
- Further professional development including supported qualification achievement if required
The Woodlands Federation and St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and required to provide 2 suitable references.
Our Federation is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
To find out more about the post and The Woodlands Federation please ask to speak to Mrs Mel Hill (Federation Office Manager) or Mr Jason Gathercole (Executive Headteacher): Tel- 01283820252
For application details visit our website at https://www.st-peters-marchington.org.uk/homepage
The closing date for applications is 26.01.22, please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , candidates will be informed if they have been shortlisted for interview by 31.01.22. Please assume that if you have not heard from us by that date that, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 07.02.22 and will consist of an interview including some short scenarios.