£18,562 - £20,493 per annum pro rata Actual salary £13,339 - £14,726
Hours per week: Part time (30 hours), term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Upper Holland Road
Telephone Number: 0121 362 7310
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Information: We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible person, with the ability to remain calm under pressure to join our well-established office team.
You will work closely with the office team and senior leadership team, to provide full support for a range of office functions including reception, and the administration and maintenance of computerised records using the ePEP system.
The successful applicant will have:
• experience of working in a reception/administration
• excellent Microsoft Excel and Office skills with the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining attention to detail
• the ability to liaise effectively with both pupils, staff, families and outside agencies
If you believe you have the vision and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We have a state-of-the-art building in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
• the full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• well established protocols and systems
• continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• the opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive new building
• cashback healthcare plan
• employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
• cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to
speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 19 January 2022, 4pm
For further details and application form visit our website https://plantsbrookschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies/
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.