Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and Medical Needs Co-ordinator
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead/Medical Needs Co-ordinator as soon as possible, he/she will be a highly motivated, professional who has experience working with children in a safeguarding role.
- take responsibility for safeguarding children and child protection (including online safety) in the setting by ensuring that the school is meeting its legal statutory requirements as laid out in Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021
- be responsible for liaising with local statutory children’s services and agencies and with the key local Safeguarding partners.
- take part in strategy discussions and inter agency meetings, and/or supporting other staff to do so, and to contribute to the assessment of children
- manage referrals of suspected abuse
- provide support, advice, and guidance to other staff on child welfare, safeguarding and child protection matters
If you are interested in applying for this post please go to our website https://kingsolomonibs.com/AboutUs/Vacancies/ to access our application pack.
Applications can be returned to email@example.com
Informal visit are welcome by ringing the school office and booking an appointment 0121 357 1905.