Early Years Leader
2 days left
TLR2 range, starting from £2,873 per annum
Required for April 2022
Are you an experienced Early Years’ teacher looking for the next stop in your career?
We are seeking to appoint an innovative early years’ teacher who can create a vibrant learning environment that promotes learning and enables children to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher who inspires and motivates staff and children alike, and recognises the power of outdoor learning. The teacher should be in possession of high quality teaching and learning strategies, and have the ability to nurture strong and open relationships with staff, children and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we build on our strengths and our ‘Good’ Ofsted rating from our last inspection in May 2019. We are looking forward to exciting developments within our skills based curriculum and the continuation of ‘The Hill Farm Promise – 101 experiences’ that inspire and embolden our children. Being part of the Castle Phoenix Trust has already seen us benefit from CPD links and opportunities to collaborate. The Trust prides itself on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career.
The role will entail leading the early years’ team to further strengthen the quality of provision in this important year group. Applicants should:
- be passionate about Early Years and teaching young children
- be open-minded, dynamic and be able to drive values and ethos for a purposeful and child-led curriculum.
- be able to inspire staff through your positivity and commitment to further build on the success of Early Years’ team
- be committed to achieving progress for all pupils in early years
- want to make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
- be a reflective leader, with a caring and supportive approach.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- Children who enjoy learning
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD, including access to leadership development, with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
- A vibrant learning environment
- A range of benefits and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition through our Trust people strategy
- Dedicated and caring staff including an effective support staff team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Dawn Wilson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book a visit
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from the HR Team on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Completed forms are returnable to Human Resources via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am, 20 January 2022
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance