Leadership Scale L6-L10
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated leader to play a key role in the future development of our happy and vibrant school in which children are at the centre of all we do.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to develop as a senior leader and is suited to an aspirational leader who has experience of making an impact and raising standards across the school. The role will focus on whole school teaching and learning and Mathematics.
You will benefit from:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong community ethos
- A working environment where staff are valued and treated with respect
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all our children
- An enthusiastic and driven Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to providing a high-quality education and to the continual improvement of the school
- A passionate and high performing team of professionals across the Trust to learn from
- Innovative colleagues who are great ‘team players’ and are always welcoming and supportive
- Highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career
- Is keen to progress in their career with drive, resilience and ambition
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who enjoys leading, supporting, challenging and inspiring others, with an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential
- Has a proven, proactive approach to leading school improvement and a clear vision of school improvement strategies
- A strong communicator, enthusiastic and relentlessly optimistic in their approach
- Able to create an ethos where staff are motivated and supported to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Has effective interpersonal skills, an ability to strengthen parent and community partnerships
- Is committed to providing a curriculum that is skilfully balanced with academic rigour, creativity and challenge to meet the needs of all learners
- Has a proven track record of rigorously using data to raise attainment and accelerating progress
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and welcomed. Please contact Mrs Jeffs-Watts on 01926 426896 to arrange a visit.
If you wish to apply for the post, then please complete the application form and a supporting statement that should be no longer that 2 sides of A4 and should address the selection criteria in the Person Specification.
Applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Job offers will be subject to two references and a clear enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd February at 9am
Interviews: W/C 7th February