Lunchtime Supervisor - Willenhall Community Primary School
We are looking to appoint 2 reliable and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisors to join our hard-working team. You will need to have a passion for working with children and enjoy instigating and joining in with children’s play.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of our children during lunchtime, following procedures and practices of the school;
- Being a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Creating play opportunities for children
- Being energetic, caring and flexible and instilling a sense of pride in the school environment to all our children.
- Supporting the social and emotional development of our children
In return we can offer :
- friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen and eager to learn
- a caring and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best lunchtime experience for our pupils
- professional development opportunities, including first aid training
Closing Date: 17th January 2022
Interview Date: 19th January 2022
Working Pattern: 7.5 hours per week - TTO plus 5 training days
Application forms to be returned to email@example.com or direct to the school
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.