‘This school offers a truly wonderful setting for any child entering into their educational journey.’ Ofsted 2017
We are recruiting for a Key Stage Two Class Teacher
Required for April 2022 (or as soon as able)
Salary: Main Pay Scale (£25,714-£36,961)
ECTs/NQTs welcome to apply
The Local Governing Body is seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to join our innovative and outward-looking school. Candidates should be passionate about teaching and learning, and have high expectations of pupil achievement and well-being. We encourage applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand and respect the Catholic ethos of the school and the MAC.
- Have the ability to challenge all pupils and have high expectations of their behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and organised.
- Have the ability to develop children’s well-being and self-esteem.
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times and believe in collaborative work.
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School can offer:
- A warm, welcoming and friendly environment with a supportive team.
- Support, mentoring and CPD within school and across all other schools in Emmaus Catholic Multi Academy Company.
- A committed and supportive SLT, staff and Governing Body.
- A chance to work with happy children who are resilient and eager to learn.
We are committed to an exciting vision of providing “excellent education for all in the heart of our communities: nourishing faith, nurturing talent, fostering aspiration.”
Closing Date: 20th January 2022 (noon)
Date of Interviews: W/C 24th January 2022
A full application pack is available from Mrs J Bate.
Phone – 01384 985 005
Online - www.emmausmac.com
We warmly welcome visits to the school. For specific questions about the role and/or to request a visit, please contact Mrs J Bate.
Emmaus Catholic MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove their right to work in the UK.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Consent to Obtain References
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Equal Opportunities Document
GDPR Guidance Notes
Notes to Applicants