Reception Class Teacher - Wyken Croft Primary School
2 days left
Full Time Position
The governors of Wyken Croft Primary School are excited to offer a class teacher a full time position to cover maternity leave within the school to commence in March 2022.
Wyken Croft provides an excellent environment for all of the stakeholders of the school. Although the largest primary school in Coventry we pride ourselves on knowing each child and family individually allowing our children to achieve their maximum potential. The school has ‘Seven Steps to Success’ embedded within our culture which we believe enable our children to be happy, engaged and positive about their futures, striving to be the best they can be.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher to join our school on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will need to be:
- An excellent practitioner with a love for learning.
- A dynamic teacher who can influence children within their care.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge children and colleagues.
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school, that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families and staff.
- Excellent pupil-adult ratios
- A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff.
- A team that work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th January 2022
Interview Date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.