Teaching Assistant (Level 2) - Hugo Meynell Primary School
4 days left
Teaching Assistant Assistant (Level 2)
Teaching & Learning
16.5 Hours per Week, Term time only
Salary: £8,433-£8,602 (FTE salary: £19,312 - £19,698)
Grade 4: SCP 5-6
Hugo Meynell Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to our successful and truly inclusive school. We are looking for someone with substantial school-based experience in Key Stage 2 – particularly in Years 5 and 6. This post is also suitable for a qualified teacher who has not yet gained a teaching post.
You will be working alongside a dedicated and skilled team, to support children’s learning.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum and Year 6 SATs
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Creative and flexible approaches to helping children learn
- Excellent behaviour management strategies
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
- Energy and enthusiasm and is caring and dedicated
- The ability to work from their own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return, we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to develop your own career with professional development opportunities
- Happy, well behaved children, who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A hardworking, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors to work alongside
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your completed application form to Mrs Julie Redfern, Office Manager, at email@example.com.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact us by email to arrange this or to ask any further questions.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 28th January
Interview Date: Thursday 3rd February
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
HUGO MEYNELL CofE (VC) PRIMARY SCHOOL
Shropshire TF9 4NU