Business Admin Apprentice
Business Admin Apprentice
Current Apprentice hourly rate £4.30, after 12 months increases to Foundation Living Wage
Hours per week: 36.5 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Apprenticeship 18 months -2year apprenticeship
Town Junior School
Telephone Number: 0121 362 7310
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our busy school office team to provide effective administration support, working in school reception and being the first point of call for all visitors and parents. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
• telephone and reception duties
• handling sensitive and confidential information, including data entry
• general administration tasks including photocopying
• maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems (Arbor).
The Benefits of an Apprenticeship:
• learning while you work
• developing practical skills & knowledge
• gaining job learning from other team members
• achieve Business Admin L2 or L3 Standard
We can offer you:
• the full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• well established protocols and systems
• continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• the opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust
• cashback healthcare plan
• employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
• cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 21 January 2022, 4pm
Plantsbrook School is managing the recruitment process on our behalf.
For further details and application form visit our website
https://plantsbrookschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies/ or e-mail email@example.com or telephone 0121 362
7310 ext *2012
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.