A full time Office Assistant is required for Foley Infant Academy and Brindley Heath Academy in Kinver, South Staffs.
Salary: Wolverhampton Grade 3, £18,933 - £19,698 per annum (pro-rata term time only)
We are looking for a full time, term time only office assistant to join the dedicated office managers across our two exciting and forward thinking schools.
The role is varied and facilitates the smooth running of the schools. The person who is appointed will be the first point of contact for parents in reception and on the telephone and as such will need to be well presented, calm and polite as the school’s representative and first point of contact.
The essential skills needed by the successful candidate are:
· Good literacy and numeracy skills
· The ability to support staff, pupils and to respond to parents through fluent and accurately spoken English
· Effective use of ICT packages including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher)
· Ability to relate well to children and adults
· Ability to work constructively as part of a team
· Excellent organisational skills
· Enthusiasm and a sense of humour
· Flexible and positive approach
· Willingness to undertake training courses required for the role
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to work in happy, positive and supportive schools
· The opportunity to work with supportive, enthusiastic colleagues
· Training opportunities
· The opportunity to work with the children and families of Kinver and beyond who want the very best for their children
· The opportunity to work with the broader family of Manor Multi Academy Trust which both schools belong to. Please apply to email@example.com or call 01384 872382 for more information.
The closing date is 12noon on Friday 21st January 2022 and shortlisting will take place on the same day. Interviews will be held on 27th January 2022.
We follow robust safeguarding procedures for the children and families in our care and you will require a successful DBS to work in school.