Site service Officer - Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School
3 days left
The Holy Cross Catholic MAC (delegated to Governors) wish to appoint an Admin Officer to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Model our distinctive Catholic mission, able to support and nurture our ethos
- A strong team player.
- Able to demonstrate high standards in all areas.
- Have a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
We can offer:
- A supportive and caring environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff.
- Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking with local schools.
- A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Application forms are available to download from our school website: www.stmschool.co.uk or we can email an application pack to you on request. Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
The Headteacher warmly welcomes the opportunity to visit the school within covid safety regulations by appointment. Please contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be returned to Mrs Michelle James via email to email@example.com , or can be posted using the details above. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you have not heard by the interview date please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Required from: March 2022 or earlier
Full time, all year round. 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 32 days after 5 years continuous service.
Monday to Friday 6.00-10.00am and 2.45-6.15pm
Closing date: noon on Tuesday 25th January, 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 2nd February, 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment