School Clerk – Ref: TV63421
3 days left
Northwood Park Primary School (part of Shine Academies)
Permanent post commencing February 2022
Term Time Only + 2 days to be agreed
18.5 hours per week (Wednesday pm,
Thursday full day, Friday full day)
Grade 3 (Point 4 £18,933-Point 6 £19,698) pro-rata
Approx. Actual Salary £8085.00
SHINE Academies is a forward thinking and growing Trust. We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic School Clerk for Northwood Park Primary School.
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated person who will actively support the school moving forward.
SHINE Academies is committed to improving the outcomes for all children within its care and educating the whole child, offering a wide range of extra-curricular activities and an outstanding Creative Arts, Music and Sports provision. The Trust currently comprises of four schools, Northwood Park Primary School in Bushbury, Lodge Farm Primary School in Willenhall, Villiers Primary School and Busill Jones Primary School in Bloxwich in Bilston. We are expected to grow to five schools this academic year. All of our schools are large and therefore progression opportunities are plentiful.
By joining our Trust, we can offer you:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities
- Talented, enthusiastic and caring pupils
- A nurturing and supportive Executive, Leadership and Middle Management Team
- A large and committed staff who all work to the same ethos
- A committed Trust Board and Local Governing Body who hold the Leadership Team to account and ensure financial security
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Spacious grounds to support the learning and development of pupils
Want to know more? We would love to welcome you to our schools to see what we have to offer. Please call us on 01902 558715 to make an appointment with Mrs A Turvey – Office Manager.
Ready to apply? Please complete the application form and submit it by the deadline shown in the advert.
SHINE Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
Closing date Friday 21st January 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews: W/C 31st January 2022
How to apply and contact details
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01902 558715
- Fully Completed Application forms only, CV’s cannot be accepted.