Finance Assistant, Galton Valley Primary
6 days left
Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child, their families and members of staff? If so, Galton Valley Primary School are looking for you!
The governors are seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Assistant who has experience of working in a school. We are eager to appoint the right candidate who will become part of our administration team.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who:
• is organised, efficient and professional
• is able to use their own initiative
• is able to work as part of a team
• can communicate effectively with others
• has knowledge of FMSiS
• can maintain appropriate up to date records
• can ensure all official monies within the school are accounted for in accordance with financial regulations
We can offer you:
• support from a very experienced, positive and supportive leadership team and staff
• a supportive governing body, who wants the best for our children and staff
• training specifically targeted to your position in school
Galton Valley Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
Further information and Application Packs can be obtained from the school office on 0121 558 1690 or by e-mailing email@example.com Alternatively you can download an application form below.
Applications are to be returned direct to the school.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (Term Time only plus 5 inset days)
Grade: Grade C, SCP 5-8 (£19,312 -£20,493 pa) Actual Salary £15,071 - £16,200 p.a
Location: Galton Valley Primary School, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick, B66 1BA
Closing Date: Friday 28th January 2022 @ 12:00 noon