Assistant Headteacher - Student Services - Ref: TV64021
Rivers Primary Academy
Assistant Headteacher - Student Services
L3-L7: £44,331 - £49,019 per annum
We are looking to appoint a talented, committed and passionate assistant headteacher to lead all aspects of student services. This will involve working closely with our community of students, staff and families to achieve excellent standards of behaviour, safety and attendance. Ultimately, inspiring our students’ aspirations so that they can become the very best version of themselves.
Rivers Primary Academy is an oversubscribed two form entry primary school situated in the heart of Blakenall, Walsall. We serve a diverse community and believe that each and every one of our children should be supported to reach their personal and academic potential.
We offer a welcoming and inclusive working environment where children and the community are at the heart of all we do. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
● Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
● A talented staff team who are committed to being extraordinary
● A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
● A strong pastoral team
● Supportive parents
● Continuous high quality, bespoke professional development
● Opportunities to work with other schools in the Trust
● Protected leadership time to carry out the role effectively
● World class facilities in a brand new school building.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Lucy Wright, Headteacher on 01922 710 164. Visits to the school are welcomed (by appointment).
For an application form and further information about our school, please click 'apply'.
- Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022 at 9 am
- Interview Date: W/B 7th February 2022
- Start Date: Summer Term 2022
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.