TA1 Teaching Assistant
TA1 Grade 1 £13,404 per annum
32.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, Term time only plus training days, Permanent contract
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant at Jubilee Park Academy.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, Teaching Assistant for this exciting new opportunity.
You will have:
- Previous experience in working in a primary school
- Have current knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Good understanding of supporting behaviour in a nurturing environment
- Able to work with children 1:1 as required, including children with additional needs
- Able to work in the whole class environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Positive and hard working
- Understanding of how children learn and develop
- Understanding of adapting working practices to meet the needs of children
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting teachers and pupils
- Working with pupils on an individual or group basis as required by the class teacher.
- Aiding pupils with special needs to access all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
- Motivating and encouraging pupils to behave well in and around school
- Meeting the physical and/ or hygiene needs of pupils as required
- Supporting children at lunchtime
Please send your completed application form to Holly Lashford at email@example.com
Jubilee Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all essential safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date 12 noon Monday 17th January 2022
Interview Date – tbc