Finance and Support Officer (St Edward's Church of England Academy)
6 days left
Permanent Finance and Support Officer - 37 Hours Per Week / Term Time Only
Salary Range: Grade 7 (SCP 24-28) £23,541 - £27,041 Pro Rata
Actual Salary £20,808 - £23,904
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to start or further their career in School Business Management. Working alongside the School Business Manager, the successful candidate will organise and deliver effective financial accounting and HR systems across the academy, with full responsibility for the monitoring and booking of all trips and management of the School Fund Account.
Due to the varied nature of this role, applicants must be highly organised, forward thinking, flexible and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Experience of financial and HR management is a requirement, but not necessarily in an educational setting as full support will be provided by the School Business Manager and Finance/HR team.
The successful candidate will:
- be confident in accounting procedures, including month and year end procedures
- have knowledge and understanding of HR and payroll procedures
- be proficient in using all aspects of excel
- have confidence and competence across a range of ICT systems – a good working knowledge of PS Financial or ParentPay would be advantageous
- be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team and also demonstrate initiative
- deputise for the School Business Manager
- work accurately in an organised manner
- have line management experience
Covid safe visits to the school are welcomed; please contact Mrs Bridget Lowe on 01538 714740 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a school visit or application pack.
Closing date for applications (by 08:00am) – 26th January 2022