Teaching Assistant Level 2
The TA will:
- Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
Main Duties and Responsibilities:Teaching and learning
- Demonstrate an informed and efficient approach to teaching and learning by adopting relevant strategies to support the work of the teacher and increase achievement of all pupils including, where appropriate, those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Assist with the development and implementation of EHCP/IEPs/behaviour plans.
- Promote, support and facilitate inclusion by encouraging participation of all pupils in learning and extracurricular activities
- Use effective behaviour management strategies consistently in line with the school’s policy and procedures
- Support class teachers with maintaining good order and discipline among pupils, managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a post you are required to complete and return an application form available from Mrs. H Devine on email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 21st January at 4.00 pm.
Interview date: Wednesday 26th or Thursday 27th January 2022
Eastlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.