Learning Support Assistant to support an individual child - Sidney Stringer Primary Academy
3 days left
Fixed Term 1 year contract
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Term time only plus 5 days.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant with real passion for working with children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for learning
- Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Is flexible and open to new ideas
- Is a team player
- Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
- Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved and motivated children
- High quality and exciting professional development opportunities
- A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
- A happy and friendly ethos.
If you are ambitious for yourself and want to be part of our school at this really exciting time then we would like to meet you.
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website:
Please send completed application form electronically to:
email@example.com [no hard copies to be sent in the post].
The closing date for this post : Friday 21st January 2022 at 12pm
Interview date will be confirmed.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.