Caretaker - Landywood Primary School
Landywood Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual, willing to undertake a wide variety of Caretaking tasks that arise across our large site. You will be required to carry out a range of duties to help ensure our site is safe, secure, heated and maintained in accordance with required standards.
Duties include general maintenance, grounds maintenance and occasional cleaning. Reporting into our Site Supervisor, you will help with Health and Safety across school, security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has very good relevant skills and knowledge of site maintenance and DIY.
- Has a good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Has good communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team.
- Will be a positive role model in school.
- Has high expectations.
- Is committed to fostering excellent relationships between contractors, parents/carers and the community.
- Enjoys a challenge and has a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
- A hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- Amazing children who love their school.
- A vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community.
- A friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- Appropriate training and development opportunities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
If you wish to arrange a visit please contact Landywood Primary School.
Closing Date: Friday 21st January 2022
Interviews: Thursday 27th January 2022
For further details and an application pack please contact the school
office on 01922-270-077 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to: Mr A Clewer, Head Teacher
at the address above or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org