Supply Teachers - The Romero Catholic Academy
Supply Teacher Grade: Teacher Main Scale
Due to the ongoing impact of the pandemic we are seeking to build capacity within our schools to ensure we can continue to offer onsite learning.
We have exciting opportunities across the Academy for Supply Teachers to work in any of our eight schools; supporting classes or activities where the regular member of staff is absent.
These posts would suit someone wanted a casual contract, recently retired teacher, a teacher currently employed but looking for more hours or graduate seeking to gain valuable experience before embarking on a career in teaching or other related discipline as a Cover supervisor or Unqualified Teacher.
Why work for us?
• Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
• Be part of a supportive and dedicated team who will support all staff regardless of contract
• Continuous professional development and training
• Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
• An opportunity for prospective employees or those considering a career in teaching/ school environment to take up a casual contract;
• A company of eight schools all of which have a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Governing Body Members;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
• For casual teacher contract – candidate needs to have a Grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
• For all roles, we seek a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
• For all roles, we seek someone who set high standards for themselves and others
• For all roles, we seek a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• For all roles, we seek someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• For all roles, we seek someone able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both students and colleagues
Application forms and supplementary documents can be found on our website at https://romeromac.com/vacancies/
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Friday 28th January 2022
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org