Co-ordinator - Contact and Assessment Team Staffordshire Victim Gateway
7 days left
Staffordshire Victim Gateway supports victims of crime across Staffordshire, providing information, advice and/or practical and emotional support helping them cope and recover from their experience and to exercise their rights under the Victims Code.
The role of the Contact and Assessment Team Coordinator is both an exciting, diverse and rewarding.
We are looking to recruit a full time Coordinator to join our busy team. The successful candidate will provide day to day management for the Contact and Assessment Team.
Duties will include
- Day to day management, support and supervision of all Assessment working within the Gateway
- Ensuring all cases are allocated and triaged appropriately in line with agreed procedure’s and process to ensure targets are met
- Assessing all incoming referrals, ensuring they meet the agreed criteria and allocating them appropriately.
- Providing real time guidance to the Contact and Assessment team in relation to their work including Safeguarding
- Liaison with the Police and other Criminal Justice partners
- Ensuring a high quality service is maintained in accordance with agreed standards including regular monitoring and auditing of calls and support provided to victims
- Advocating for victims and acting as an Ambassador for the service
- are caring and empathic
- want to make a real difference
- have a proven track record of coordinating or managing an operational support service
- previous experience of supervising others including conducting formal reviews
- present as a professional and assertive individual with effective and confident verbal/written communication skills
- are able to listen, enable others and problem solve
- have emotional resilience
- are able to work under pressure
- are experienced in the use of ICT
Then we would like to hear from you.
Please complete the application form showing how you meet the essential criteria on the Person Specification.
Application packs are available to download from our website www.snscab.org.uk
Training will be provided if you are successful in your application.
Hours Available: Full time 37.5 hours (5 days out of 7) 30 hours (4 days ) will be considered for the right candidate working from our Chesterton, Newcastle office
Salary: £26,738 p.a. full time / £21,390 p.a. pro rata 30 hours
Closing date for completed applications: Tuesday 25 January 2022
Please Note this position is subject to passing both DBS and Police vetting checks