The Coppice Academy - Teacher
1 day left
The Academy is looking for a Teacher who has the belief to inspire our students in all our many pathways. English and ICT would be advantageous as an additional subject area.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s and experienced Teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to successfully teach across Key stages 3 & 4 and demonstrate a range of successful teaching and learning strategies
- Able to teach a group of students who have learning difficulties which may include SpLD’s, ASC, ADHD communication difficulties and some who may exhibit challenging behaviours.
- Professional, creative, flexible and innovative
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
- An individual who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning
- Willing to support and at all times uphold policies and positive ethos of school
- Willing to participate in personal continued professional development
The Shaw Education Trust is led by an Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience@ www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
We are an Academy where an individual is offered a unique and inspiring curriculum which enables each child to meet their full potential both now and in the future
The Shaw Education Trust offer the following benefits with your employment:
- An excellent Local Government Pension Scheme / Teachers Pension
- Access to health and wellbeing support via Occupational Health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our Institute of Education and fantastic opportunities to help you grow, contribute and flourish in your role and in the Trust.
Coppice Academy is dedicated to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students; all staff must share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate screening including Enhanced DBS check.
Please click on the following link to refer to SET Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
All applicants are required to submit an application form for this role and should forward completed forms to: email@example.com or via post FAO Jackie Mackenzie, HR, The Coppice Academy, Abbotts Way, Newcastle, ST5 2EY.
In accordance with our safer recruitment policy CV’s will not be accepted
Closing Date: 28th January 2022 at 5pm
Interview Date: w/c 31st January 2022
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide