Teacher of Maths
Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. If you are dedicated to raising standards and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our Maths faculty. We are looking for an inspiring and excellent practitioner to join us from September 2022.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning;
- Be able to teach maths up to A Level;
- Have a record of consistently delivering strong GCSE and A Level results across a range of ability levels;
- Have an ability to engage, enthuse and motivate students and staff;
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Deliver a curriculum that inspires and engages students and provides an aspirational and challenging learning experience;
- Be a committed, highly competent, energised, reflective and resilient individual;
- Possess the skills and determination to make a profound difference to the lives of our students by sharing our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting
This is an exciting time to join us. We are part of Castle Phoenix Multi Academy Trust which specialises in leadership and was founded in February 2013. We have a new Headteacher in post who is proudly dedicated to providing our 1000 students with the opportunity to thrive at school through academic progress, extra-curricular experiences and pastoral care.
The Trust is committed to invest in and develop all staff and, most importantly, bring about the best possible outcomes for our students who deserve the very best.
We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
- Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise;
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career;
- Support from a vibrant and caring maths team that has the freedom to innovate and inspire our students through faculty centred leadership;
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through the Trust’s people strategy and well-being committee;
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching.
Foxford has great deal to be proud of, we are the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on student outcomes and a desire to continuously improve.
Visits and applications
Alison Gallagher, Headteacher, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Application packs are available to download from the Trust website: http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ or by email from email@example.com
Completed forms are returnable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 9:00am on 3 February 2022
Interview date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.
Owing to the current COVID situation, interviews are subject to date change. All interviews that do take place will do so in a safe environment observing government guidance under social distancing criteria. Please do continue to submit your application if you are interested in the opportunity. We will maintain contact with all candidates so you are clear of selection process arrangements if you are shortlisted.