Music co-ordinator & Teacher
5 days left
Franche Community Primary School is an exciting, forward thinking school with an excellent team of dedicated and committed staff who are focused on promoting high aspirations amongst pupils. Pupils are encouraged to become active learners and constantly explore different possibilities. The school aims to create a culture of learning and mutual respect that enables pupils to develop into confident, independent learners, who are also considerate and respectful. Staff have high expectations of all pupils and motivate them to work to their best ability in everything they do.
Candidates are required to have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply. (We offer excellent support and training for newly qualified teachers.)
We can offer you:
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- An attractive environment to work in, including a forest school, extensive grounds and our own swimming pool.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good or outstanding teaching practitioner and musician who has high expectations of self and pupils from across the school.
- Be passionate about promoting a creative curriculum that fosters pupils’ love of learning.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils, including developing pupils’ cultural capital.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents, peripatetic teachers and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum and the Model Music Curriculum.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Inspire and support colleagues to support the music curriculum.
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning.
Franche Community Primary School & TOTS@Franche is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Appointments are made subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure.
Please read our Person Specification and complete applications on the Worcestershire Teaching Application Form.
Please submit applications by 9am on 31st January 2022 to email@example.com
Shortlisting and feedback: 2nd February 2022
Interview: 9th February 2022