Start date: September 2022
The DoWMAT Board of Directors and the Local Academy Board for Netherton CE Primary School are looking for an inspirational Headteacher who can enable all pupils to achieve of their very best and create an environment where staff are fulfilled and motivated to prepare all pupils for the future. The right person will have the flair and skill to build on the commitment of all stakeholders to further the culture of continuous improvement, and to set and deliver high standards of behaviour and attainment.
The successful candidate will have proven success at building and leading high-performing teams and motivating pupils and staff. He or she will have an innovative and inspirational approach, along with a clear commitment to inclusive education in the community.
The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring all pupils are challenged and supported to achieve of their best.
In November 2017, the school joined the Diocese of Worcester Multi Academy Trust (DoWMAT) and now benefits from this dynamic collaborative network of 15 academies and the extensive school improvement support the Trust offers.
We can offer:
- opportunity for individualised CPD and other training
- collaborative opportunities to work alongside other DoWMAT Headteachers
- high levels of support for school improvement
- opportunities for system leadership – working across DoWMAT academies to secure good outcomes for all pupils
- a caring, committed, friendly and hard-working staff
- happy, well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are proud of their school and enjoy learning
- a supportive Local Academy Board
Netherton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
For further information, please contact the school office on 01384 816895
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 1st February 2022
Interviews to take place: 14th and 15th February 2022