Class Teacher - Stoke Minster Primary Academy
2 days left
Stoke Minster CE Primary is a two form entry academy which is part of St Chad’s Academies Trust. We are seeking to appoint a highly self-motivated, ambitious, full time year 1 class teacher to join our team commencing the Summer Term or sooner if possible.
The successful candidate will:
- actively promote our vision and values, and the Christian ethos of the school
- be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for our children
- be an excellent practitioner who will help to promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- have high expectations of behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills
- have a positive and cando attitude
- have the ability to work well with others and as part of a team
- be a caring and nurturing individual who will enable our learners to achieve their best
- be committed to their own professional development
Stoke Minster CE Primary Academy can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a caring, supportive, church school
- happy, well-mannered and enthusiastic children
- a highly supportive and effective team of teachers and support staff
- a supportive and effective leadership team
- a very supportive local academy committee
- an opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Trust who is committed to your professional development
In applying for the post prospective candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
NQTs and experienced staff are welcome to apply. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 26th January 2022.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Criminal Records Bureau to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers
For further information and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Anne-Marie Brindley – School Business Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org