HR Assistants x2 - The Futures Trust
37 hours per week all year round, applications on a flexible basis welcome
Do you want to make a real difference to society and work in a role with deep underlying moral purpose? Are you interested in starting (or continuing) your HR career in a high performing team that makes a difference to young people every day?
We are seeking to appoint two highly organised HR Assistants, to add capacity to our team and begin or continue their professional development journey with us. Once appointed they will help ensure our fantastic HR Team deliver an efficient, effective and professional administrative service to colleagues across our growing and high performing Trust.
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Students First – all staff totally focused upon the educational benefit of our students
2. It’s about learning – students and all staff focused upon developing and improving their learning
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure students, and all staff maximise their achievement
This post may suit a person looking to start out or at an early stage in their HR career. The role has scope to develop through the Trust’s career pathways and superb professional development programmes (including fully funded professional qualifications) and offer advancement as a HR professional, potentially all the way to Strategic Director level.
You will have experience of successfully implementing administrative systems, and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst producing consistently accurate and high-quality work. Utilising your strong literacy, ICT and communication skills, you will support the Trust HR Managers and Director to carry out their people management responsibilities. In doing so, you will develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of policies and procedures.
Two posts are available, one focussed on Monitoring and Compliance and one on Recruitment and Onboarding. However, the exact role will be shaped to fit the skills and development needs of the successful applicant.
Employees of the Trust HR Team have:
• A supportive team environment based in the Teams central office at Kersley Newland School
• Highly supported professional development and coaching including fully funded professional qualifications
• The opportunity to work when required in a variety of schools in the Trust and therefore work with a range of colleagues
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Occupational Health Services
• 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
Closing date: midday on 24th Jan 2022
Interview: to be confirmed
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to mailto:email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay.
The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.