Data Analyst - Community Wellbeing
Data Analyst - Community Wellbeing
Salary: £29,577 - £33,782 per annum
A talented Data Analyst is required to join a performance team focussed on supporting Adult Social Care Service within Herefordshire Council to ensure effective oversight of the delivery of their services. The role is responsible for the design and delivery of high-quality accurate information, reports and analysis across the range of adult social care services to a number of key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be technically very capable in SQL, and have strong interpersonal skills to support their interactions with adult social care senior management and team leads. Candidates will preferably be self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload. Experience/an understanding of adult social care services, adult social care delivery, and delivery of the national social care statutory returns would be an advantage.
The post holder will be required to employ a range of analysis skills in their work. Typical tasks will include: working with stakeholders to understand their needs; reporting of management information, design and development of accessible user focussed dashboards/reports and support the delivery of operational performance reporting.
We’ve all got used to flexible working over the last year. We intend to keep that going. Whether it’s where you are working, the hours you are working or how you get things done what we really interested in is what is changing and what you are achieving, not where you are. Having said that your welfare is also important to us so we have a range of resources and training available to support you to make sure you are supported personally as well as challenged professionally.
Whilst we are flexible with our working arrangements, the successful candidate will be required to attend meetings in the office so we would be looking to recruit a candidate that is based in the UK.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
• Holidays: 25 days per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
• Pension: LGS pension scheme
• Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
• We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing.