Year Two Class Teacher
Year Two Class Teacher – Temporary and Part time (0.6 over three days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) to cover maternity leave with effect from 25th April 2022- 31st August 2022.
We are seeking to appoint an exciting, energetic, and enthusiastic teacher to join our hard working and dedicated staff team as part of a job share. The successful candidate will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative Key Stage 1 curriculum.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher
• Prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Innovative and inspirational in their teaching
• An effective team player who is committed to our team teaching ethos
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice
• Work collaboratively with job share partner to ensure provision for children is consistent throughout each week
Applications from experienced teachers are welcomed.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged; please contact us to arrange a visit.
Further details and application packs are available by contacting Mrs Lou Norwood at email@example.com
The Lyppard Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all in our school community to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate DBS checks.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th February at noon.
Interviews will take place week commencing 14th February.