M1 – M4
Start date: 25th April 2022 - Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
0.80 (4 days) each week
We have an exciting opportunity for a flexible teacher at Millfields First School who is willing to take on a variety of teaching roles.
We are looking for an excellent teacher with high quality teaching skills who is adaptable. The post may entail whole class teaching, group teaching and/or intervention work.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has previous experience of KS1. Experience of KS2 is an advantage, but not essential.
- is an innovative and passionate practitioner who can make learning visible and exciting,
- is committed to ensuring that every pupil achieves the best that they possibly can,
- has the enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children and colleagues,
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team to meet the needs of the children and the school
- is highly motivated and organised,
- has high expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference,
- with support, is able to lead a subject across the school
Millfields First School can offer:
- vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments
- a rich and varied curriculum so that pupils of all abilities are helped to achieve in a friendly and purposeful environment.
- happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour,
- supportive and committed parents,
- an experienced staff team
- enthusiastic, eager and willing children who greatly value their school
Please state your experience and strengths on the application form.
COVID-safe visits to the school are welcome after 3.30pm by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 01527 831885 or email email@example.com to arrange a time to visit.
Millfields First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01527 831885 to book a visit or for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: Midday Tuesday 8th March 2022
Interviews week commencing: 14th March 2022