After School Club Manager
Blanford Mere Primary School is a community school, judged by Ofsted to be ‘good’, which currently accommodates 295 children. We are located in Kingswinford with delightful children, supportive parents and a hardworking team of staff and Governors who work closely together to ensure children strive to achieve the very best that they can.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in your career?
We are looking to appoint an excellent After School Club Manager, who is committed to working with the school community (Governors, Senior Leadership Team, Staff, Parents and children) to continue to improve our thriving After School Club.
We can offer you:-
- A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted January 2018)
- Highly motivated staff and knowledgeable governors
- A stimulating learning environment which is conducive to learning
- Wonderful children, who care about their school
- Supportive parents who work closely with school
The Role: 15 hours Permanent (39 weeks per year) After School Club Manager
Salary: Grade 5, points 7-11
Location: Blanford Mere Primary School
We would like an After School Club Manager who:-
- Is NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Is an effective practitioner with the ability and desire to improve their practice
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Has a proven record of working in partnership with class teachers, parents and other agencies
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is willing to share their practice with others
- Is highly organised, motivated and flexible with the ability to ensure that children are stimulated in a safe environment, that is conducive to the children’s needs
- Promotes the vision and values of the school, demonstrating high professional standards.
The position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Deadline for applications: Friday 28th January 2022 @ noon
Shortlisting: Friday 28th January 2022 - pm
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 3rd February 2022 pm
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy or please call Hannah Hunter for further application details. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to:HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
After School Club Manager Application Pack - Jan 22