Service Support Assistant
Sandwell Children's Trust are currently recruiting for a part-time Service Support Assistant to join the Assessment & Intervention Teams, to provide comprehensive admin support to practitioners and managers. Our teams are at the heart of safeguarding Sandwell children to ensure the most positive outcomes for them. It’s a role that matters.
At Sandwell Children’s Trust, we put the child at the heart of everything we do.
In the Trust we are transforming the way we do things and we want to strengthen our teams to enable us to provide intervention and preventative solutions for the families we work with. We have the freedom to make quick decisions that matter the most, resulting in the best possible outcomes.
We believe in providing the best possible work environment and opportunities for our staff, where together with an inspirational leadership team we strive to serve our purpose of improving the lives of children and young people.
Hours - 30 per week
Working days - Monday to Thursday (9.00 am to 5.30 pm)
Admin tasks will include:
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information;
- Updating Children's Social Care systems;
- Taking and producing of accurate minutes;
- Prioritising incoming post and messages, alerting officers & practitioners to matters which require attention;
- Maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents;
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescale.
- Raising and receipting of purchase orders as well as procurement purchases.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role;
- Will hold NVQ Level 1 in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages;
- Experience of finance and procurement would be an advantage;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail.;
- Have the ability to plan & organise diaries.
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply please click on the apply button below
Closing date - 18th January 2022
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised closing date if a large number of applications have been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Due to the volume of applications received by the Trust we are unable to give individual feedback on each application received.