You will be responsible for the day-to-day academy administration and ensure the smooth running of the school office. Undertaking duties across a range of activities including data handling and reporting, compliance, administration of school admissions and pupil data, catering and finance admin, school trips, clubs, deliveries and the main contact for the school.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about church school education
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Happy to work as part of a team
- An interest in working in the education sector
- Experience of working in School Administration will be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a busy client facing office environment, handling a large variety of activities.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in this post. Interested candidates are welcome to speak to us for more information about this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Lynn Oliver at Lynn.Oliver1@covmat.org to make arrangements.
Completed applications and supporting documents should be sent via email to HR@covmat.org.
Closing date: 18th January 2022
Interview date: will take place on 24th January 2022
St Bartholomew's Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.