£18,562 - £20,493 pro rata
Hours per week: 36.5, term time only - 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Allens Croft Nursery School
Allens Croft Road
Job Start Date: March 2022
Allens Croft Nursery School is part of the Birmingham Federation of Nursery Schools, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join our administration team.
The successful candidate will need:-
• a confident and friendly telephone manner and is an effective communicator, acting as the first point of contact for visitors to our school
• excellent communication skills, developing good relationships with children, parents and staff
• excellent IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office packages, including word and excel, and Office 365
• some knowledge of school information systems would be desirable
• good literacy and numeracy skills
• some experience of raising orders and invoices
• be efficient and organised and able to work accurately and to tight deadlines
• be able to take ownership of tasks
• be aware of safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this post.
For informal discussions please contact Tania Lane School Business Manager on 0121 675 0362
Closing Date: 31 January 2022, 12 noon
For further details and application form please email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting ref ES2211, or alternatively, you can download the application pack. Completed applications should be returned via email to CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 01216 75 0362
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
BCC is a Living Wage employer
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.